Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Storytelling Gig


I have just been sent a poster that describes a gig I have upcoming in Halfax Nova Scotia. This event will be in supprt of the Hope For Wildlife Society and I plan to share a few stories from my days in Africa, not just from the time I lived there, but a few research activities and more recent trips with students. This is the poster as it appears on the Storyteller of Canda - Conteurs du Canada website.

Here are a few of the pictures I may use.

My 1st wildlife patient was a giraffe
 

My 2nd wildlife patient was a white rhino

 


My 3rd wildlife patient. A constipated rhino

Bottle feedig a baby rhino
An alarmed rhino
Part of a hippo folk tale





Another part of that hippo folk tale
An elephant project in Rwanda

 
Equator Primary School, Uganda. A registered AIDS orhpanage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest
quality websites on the net. I most certainly will highly
recommend this web site!

Look ihto my blog post :: PSN code generateur ()

Jerry Haigh said...

Mnay thanks. Thanks too to Lynda Baxter who had a big hand in the design.